Thursday, May 03, 2007

Shopping during office hours!!!

Shall talk abt work today. It was so boring before lunch. I was still begging Jason in the morning to bring me to site. But its not possible lah. Then slighlty before lunch, Crystal told me to run some errands for her. Which meant I got to go out!!! Oh my god, i was exhilarated. Over the moon and into the outer space. So after lunch we went NTUC to buy sundry for the month. It was a thirsty trip cos we bought 1 carton (24 bottles) of mineral water and 16 x6 of packet drinks. Of cos there were other items such as toilet rolls and milo and coffee...and we spent $199.10. Haha. If only I got my sis's NTUC linkcard.

So after lunch, Soh dropped me at Giant and I took the free shuttle to Tampines MRT. The1st destination: UOB Plaza 1 to collect shipping guarantee. Dont ask me wats that. I dunno. Then I took a cab from there to Tanjong Pagar Complex @ Keppel Road-exactly where we got lost on Sun on our way to Vivo. Haha. I handed the doc to TNS Doris and I took a cab to Maybank @ Jln Sultan Rd, Textile Centre. Collected that doc and BINGO - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! It was barely quarter-past-3 pm. Haha.

So guess wat? I walked down to Bugis Junction and started to....I shant be so explicit. Those who know me well will know wat I did. At abt 4pm plus, I tried to take a cab back to office. But there was a long queue outside Parco. And the worse thing was it was changing shift time. So it was extremely hard to hail a cab. And the worst was traffic jam down PIE. My goodness. But I still made it back to office before 5pm. Haha. It was fun, cos I actually got to escape the boredom i'd have experienced in office and i got to S--- during office hours. Haha. Wicked.

Work apart, these few days have been quite sweet. Thou it meant a waste of sms, I really enjoyed cahtting with him. I dont know if i shd look fwd to our meeting next Sun cos i'm afraid things may change. Afterall, we only met once. But I cant be bothered actually.

Yeah, this Sat the 4 of us from Sunway are going PartyWorld to sing K. Yes. But no. I have tuition and dental appt before that. Sigh.